The 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chain is perhaps one of the most versatile styles of chains in the market. These chains have grown in popularity over the years. Appearing in the early '70s in Miami, Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chains have evolved into a high fashion accessory and a staple for any chic wardrobe.
This iconic accessory has become a significant source of style statements, used to add a dash of sophistication to their outfits. Rappers and hip-hop artists have undoubtedly played an integral role in popularizing these jewelry pieces.
14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chains have become one of the most sought-after jewelry pieces today. If you are looking to elevate your ensemble, then this necklace is the one for you!
Choosing the Perfect 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chain
Apart from the quality, buying a yellow-gold Miami Cuban Chain is all about the chain size. Celebs such as Jay-Z, Daddy Yankee, and Kanye West sport Miami Cuban chains that weigh more than 10 pounds (yep, that would be comfortable to wear every day)! Because of the star quality attraction, regular consumers also aim for big-sized chains.
However, if you want your Yellow Gold Miami Cuban chain to look fashionably fabulous, you must buy one that suits your particular taste and look. Choose the right 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chain for yourself by considering the factors below.
Check Out the Length - It Matters
When picking out the perfect gold Miami Cuban chain, one of the most important things that matters is the length. Dangling Miami Cuban chains were super popular in the '80s and '90s and occasionally come back in style.
But these days, chains just below the neck are much more popular. Shorter chains with thicker widths will look more stylish. A length of 16 to 18 inches for women and 18 to 22 inches for men would be the best for giving a cutting-edge look.
Consider the Width
A simple way to mess up your coolness factor while wearing a Gold Miami Cuban Chain is to avoid keeping it too thin or thick. Unless you are a hip-hop star with record labels tripping over their feet to sign you up, you do not want to go for massive, oversized chains that will make you look tacky.
If you want to hit the sweet spot on your Cuban link chain experience, having the right chain width will do the trick.
Consider Your Body Size
To choose the right 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban chain, you do need to consider your height, neck size, and body type. Your body size helps in determining how the entire necklace will look. You especially have to pay attention to the thickness and length of your neck, as this is where the chain hits, and that is where the onlooker's attention is drawn to.
Short chains tend to overshadow your features, while longer chains can help elongate your face shape and even add length to your neck.
How to Style Your 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chain
Miami Cuban chains are a unique accessory that can be styled in many ways to escalate your coolness factor by just the right amount. Whether you want to wear it as streetwear for a casual stroll or pair it with some fancy clothes for a night out, the 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban chain can be the perfect plus-one for your wardrobe.
You can follow these tips to avoid some major faux pas and look your best!
- Make it the main focus - If you have purchased your Miami Cuban chain to make a bold style statement, ensure it remains the focal point of your entire outfit. Opt for a simple outfit with neutral colors to go with your chunky neckpiece to add an "oomph!" factor to your look.
- Keep it simple - One of the best things about a Miami Cuban chain is that it speaks volumes for itself. The perfect way to style it is to keep it simple. You can pair it with a buttoned-up shirt and some formal slacks for a dressed-up look. Or you could wear the classic plain white T-shirt and jeans and throw on the necklace for a casual “gangsta from the hood” look.
- Layer it up - Add some drama and flair to your outfit by layering up your 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban chain with other complementary pieces. This will create a more dynamic look and will generate increased visual interest!
- Add a pendant - Looking to spice things up a bit? Add a pendant to your new 14k gold neckpiece. Miami Cuban chains are known for their sturdiness and heavy gold links. They can be the perfect necklace for supporting your heavy pendants and will push your style game up a notch.
How to Know If a 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chain is Good for Your Money
Before shopping for such a heavy gold chain, it is good to know about the benchmarks that can help you make the right choice for such a hefty investment.
To ensure that your 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chain is good for the money, here are a few things you can look out for.
Go for the Real Deal
And by the real deal, we mean go for real gold. Miami Cuban chains are made of tight, interlocking, twisted links that require sturdy metal to hold them together. Experts usually recommend 14k Gold Miami Cuban Chains as they are solid, sturdy enough to withstand rough use, and less likely to break and fall apart.
Check the Chain Links
Quality craftsmanship can be seen clearly, especially when it comes to 14k gold. Observe the chain links on the Miami-Cuban Chain. If the links appear individually and expertly soldered rather than poorly molded in a factory, then that's good news.
14k gold chains also tend to be heavy as they are solid gold. The chain needs to feel firm and durable in your hands.
Perform an Assembly Check
Checking the assembly of a chain is one of the first things that can tell you whether it is real or not. If you are at the jewelry store in person, you will want to pay attention to the chain's overall quality and craftsmanship.
Creating gold jewelry pieces is a work of art. 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chains are especially hard to make because of the meticulous detailing that goes into soldering the chain links meticulously and uniformly. A quality gold chain will always look put together and sleek.
Buy From a Certified Jeweller
The best and easiest way to tell if the Gold Miami Cuban Chain you are buying is of real 14k gold is to purchase or get it checked by a certified jeweler.
Check for reputed gold sellers who have been in the business for some time. Their jewelry is likely to be authentic and of good quality because customers have had plenty of time to call them out. The more customers a jeweler has, the more the jeweler can stand by its quality.
Essential Care Tips for Your 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban Chain
The trendiness of Miami Cuban chains is sure to motivate any buyer, but taking care of these gold accessories is a whole other story.
Gold tends to lose its shine and color over time. This is because they are regularly exposed to body oil, sweat, makeup, lotions, and other elements, especially if you wear your neckpiece daily. It is best to thoroughly clean your 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban chains every few weeks to keep them gleaming and slick for a long time.
Take a look at some of the primary care tips we have listed to clean your yellow-gold Miami Cuban Chain.
- Take off your chain at night and wear it back in the morning. This will prevent unnecessary damage or tangles.
- If you struggle with a knotted or tangled chain, moisten the links with a few drops of olive oil. Easy peasy.
- Store your gold Miami Cuban chain in a dedicated jewelry box. NEVER throw it in a drawer.
- Clean the chain with a soft-bristled toothbrush and some warm soapy water. You can also use club soda as a cleaning agent.
- If you do not trust yourself to clean your chain at home, visit a professional jeweler who can help you.
Bling it On with Gold and Diamond Jeweler!
If you are looking to bling up your jewelry collection with a 14k Yellow Gold Miami Cuban chain or other trendy gold and diamond accessories, then Gold & Diamond Jeweler is the place for you.
With three decades of experience, Gold and Diamond Jewelers can proudly say that we offer some of the lowest prices in the market, thanks to our direct suppliers of gold and diamond jewelry pieces. We provide easy monthly payment methods over 3, 6, or 12 months so you don't have to worry about how you will make your gold purchase of the day!
Gold and Diamond Jeweler provides the best price guarantee. You can shop online at our website or visit us at 3807 Irving Mall, Irving, TX 75062, USA.
Gold & Diamond Jeweler - Where jewelry is bigger and better.